*Note: Please make sure to email your Confluence and JIRA server IDs to 'sales at zAgile point com' so that we may provide the evaluation or customer license for your specific environment.
zAgile Teamwork includes three main components, and the new features are listed under each of the following sections. (for an overview of other features, check out the zAgile product feature table):
1) zCALM (zAgile Cohesion for Application Life-cycle Management): integration infrastructure, including semantic framework and software engineering knowledge model (other knowledge models, or "ontologies" can be plugged in for different domains)
• Background reasoning and indexing
• Inferred model is separate from base and is persisted in the database
• Significant performance and scalability enhancements
• Additional macros for improved template/form layout
• Support for Table-Plus macro for improved rendering of query results
• Improved user interface for "Smart Search", to instantly find precise content. Check out the video (requires log-in).
• Confluence 3.0 Support
• Support for ARQ extensions
For a review of zAgile Teamwork and a 10 minute video, check out my last blog.